Sunday, February 19, 2006

Home Again: 1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme!


Here it is; the addition to the fleet that I told you about! Thanks to my good friend Dan honoring a gentleman's agreement we had about his letting me know first if he were to ever part with the car, the 1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme I sold him a short while ago is now back in my possession, this time for a little bit longer, I hope. Space was limited before, which was one of the reasons I cited for its initial sale, but thanks to my friend Silvester, the person who informed me of this car's existence in the first place, it now has a permanent parking space in his front yard. My new low budget summer cruiser is here to stay! "But what about the '79 Coupe DeVille," you ask. That car can be purchased for the paltry sum of $1195 or best reasonable offer. People wishing to return it to its original splendor and save it from a life of hydraulics or 24-inch spinners take precedence over ghetto rats. Sorry, but it'd be nice to see at least a few stay the way they came.