Sunday, January 22, 2006

To Recap

Given the extremely short time that this blog has been up, I was amazed to see that other people besides myself actually take the time to read it. Feedback has been more or less positive, but there have also been two recurring questions: what exactly determines which heading your junk falls under, and what exactly do these categories mean? So, to clarify:


Mac's Permanent Fleet is for cars and other vehicles that I would never ever consider parting with.
Current Rides are cars and other vehicles that I'm currently playing with that could end up as part of my permanent fleet, but will most likely find their way to the open market.
Past Rides are cars and other vehicles that have already passed through my hands.


And yeah, I know the page for my '96 Riviera isn't up yet; it's kinda been on the back burner after its blowing a head gasket meant I had to scramble to get the Cadillac that hadn't been on the road in a year and a half legitimately registered and insured, tuned up and inspected. Just now am I even looking for engines for the damn thing. I want my baby back, and I promise a page will be up for it soon. Tomorrow, even.