Saturday, June 10, 2006

Still Alive

Many e-mails have been received lately containing inquiries regarding my whereabouts. I still can't believe anybody even noticed I was gone because I still can't believe anybody reads this happy horseshit. So for all of you that asked, I am still very much here, very much alive, and have not yet been put in jail for illegally driving on a suspended license, although I have done it a few times. Eight rebellious miles were put on the Riviera yesterday morning as I took care of a few errands around the city. I'm a wild man, I know. The best excuse I have for not posting is simply because I've been very very busy. The work situation is fucked and as a result, my days off get eaten up and I clocked fifty-six hours this week in the blink of an eye. Any free moments I've had lately have been primarily devoted to helping my friend Silvester prepare his '68 Camaro to be sold (and apparently picked up, if you look at the auction link), and for the homecoming of his new jalopy: a 1964 Oldsmobile Super 88 Holiday, as well as for an upcoming addition to my fleet as well. That's right, I bought a third car just before the halfway point of my sixty-day license suspension. This is what passes for logic around here at Mac's.